Novi Pazar VS Cukaricki Stankom Prediction Serbian Superliga

Thu, Nov.18 2021         
Serbian Superliga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Novi Pazar got 2 wins, 4 draws and 9 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.16 with 10 points in Serbian Superliga.

 

2. Cukaricki Stankom got 7 wins, 5 draws and 3 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.3 with 26 points in Serbian Superliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Novi Pazar win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 22.22%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Novi Pazar win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Cukaricki Stankom win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Novi Pazar last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/D/L; Handicap:W/L/-/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/-/U/U. Cukaricki Stankom last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/W/D; Handicap: L/L/-/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/-/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Novi Pazar wins is 18.45%, the chance for a draw is 24.34% and the chance for Cukaricki Stankom to win this game is 57.21%.


Novi Pazar VS Cukaricki Stankom
Prediction:Cukaricki Stankom

Novi Pazar VS Cukaricki Stankom Prediction Serbian Superliga