Sampaio Correa VS Cruzeiro (MG) Prediction Brazil Serie B

Thu, Nov.18 2021         
Brazil Serie B -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sampaio Correa got 12 wins, 10 draws and 14 losses in the last 36 matches, rank No.10 with 46 points in Brazil Serie B.

 

2. Cruzeiro (MG) got 10 wins, 16 draws and 10 losses in the last 36 matches, rank No.11 with 46 points in Brazil Serie B.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sampaio Correa win rate is 33.33%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sampaio Correa win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Cruzeiro (MG) win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sampaio Correa last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/L/L; Handicap:L/W/V/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/U. Cruzeiro (MG) last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/D/L; Handicap: L/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/V/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sampaio Correa wins is 29.88%, the chance for a draw is 32.37% and the chance for Cruzeiro (MG) to win this game is 37.75%.


Sampaio Correa VS Cruzeiro (MG)
Prediction:Cruzeiro (MG)

Sampaio Correa VS Cruzeiro (MG) Prediction Brazil Serie B