Sporting CP VS Varzim Prediction Portugal Campeonato Nacional

Thu, Nov.18 2021         
Portugal Campeonato Nacional -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sporting CP got 9 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.2 with 29 points in Portugal Primeira Liga.

 

2. Varzim got 1 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.17 with 7 points in Portugal Segunda Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sporting CP win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sporting CP win rate is 90.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Varzim win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sporting CP last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap:W/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U. Varzim last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/L/D; Handicap: W/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sporting CP wins is 82.81%, the chance for a draw is 12.01% and the chance for Varzim to win this game is 5.18%.


Sporting CP VS Varzim
Prediction:Sporting CP

Sporting CP VS Varzim Prediction Portugal Campeonato Nacional