Nacional Montevideo VS CS Cerrito Prediction Uruguay Primera Division

Thu, Nov.18 2021         
Uruguay Primera Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Nacional Montevideo got 6 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.3 with 21 points in Uruguay Primera Division.

 

2. CS Cerrito got 4 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.9 with 15 points in Uruguay Primera Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Nacional Montevideo win rate is 66.67%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 9 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Nacional Montevideo win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. CS Cerrito win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Nacional Montevideo last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/D/D; Handicap:L/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/O. CS Cerrito last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/W/D; Handicap: W/L/L/W/V; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Nacional Montevideo wins is 66.60%, the chance for a draw is 19.96% and the chance for CS Cerrito to win this game is 13.45%.


Nacional Montevideo VS CS Cerrito
Prediction:Nacional Montevideo

Nacional Montevideo VS CS Cerrito Prediction Uruguay Primera Division