Sanat-Naft VS Gol Gohar FC Prediction Persian Gulf Pro League

Thu, Nov.18 2021         
Persian Gulf Pro League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sanat-Naft got 1 wins, 0 draws and 3 losses in the last 4 matches, rank No.14 with 3 points in Persian Gulf Pro League.

 

2. Gol Gohar FC got 2 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses in the last 4 matches, rank No.4 with 8 points in Persian Gulf Pro League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sanat-Naft win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sanat-Naft win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 16.67%, over 2.5 rate is 83.33% in the last 10 matches. Gol Gohar FC win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sanat-Naft last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/L/W; Handicap:-/-/L/L/V; Over/Under: -/-/O/U/O. Gol Gohar FC last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/W/L; Handicap: -/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: -/V/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sanat-Naft wins is 24.40%, the chance for a draw is 32.28% and the chance for Gol Gohar FC to win this game is 43.32%.


Sanat-Naft VS Gol Gohar FC
Prediction:Gol Gohar FC

Sanat-Naft VS Gol Gohar FC Prediction Persian Gulf Pro League