Ceramica Cleopatra FC VS NBE SC Prediction Egyptian Premier League

Thu, Nov.18 2021         
Egyptian Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Ceramica Cleopatra FC got 1 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.7 with 5 points in Egyptian Premier League.

 

2. NBE SC got 2 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.4 with 6 points in Egyptian Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Ceramica Cleopatra FC win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Ceramica Cleopatra FC win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. NBE SC win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Ceramica Cleopatra FC last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/L/D; Handicap:L/W/L/L/V; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U. NBE SC last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/D/D; Handicap: W/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Ceramica Cleopatra FC wins is 38.35%, the chance for a draw is 30.89% and the chance for NBE SC to win this game is 30.76%.


Ceramica Cleopatra FC VS NBE SC
Prediction:Ceramica Cleopatra FC

Ceramica Cleopatra FC VS NBE SC Prediction Egyptian Premier League