SV Sandhausen VS Nurnberg Prediction German Bundesliga 2

Fri, Nov.19 2021         
German Bundesliga 2 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. SV Sandhausen got 3 wins, 3 draws and 6 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.16 with 12 points in German Bundesliga 2.

 

2. Nurnberg got 5 wins, 6 draws and 2 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.6 with 21 points in German Bundesliga 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, SV Sandhausen win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, SV Sandhausen win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches. Nurnberg win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. SV Sandhausen last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/W/L; Handicap:W/W/W/-/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/-/O. Nurnberg last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/D/W; Handicap: -/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: -/O/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that SV Sandhausen wins is 27.66%, the chance for a draw is 26.71% and the chance for Nurnberg to win this game is 45.63%.


SV Sandhausen VS Nurnberg
Prediction:Nurnberg

SV Sandhausen VS Nurnberg Prediction German Bundesliga 2