Hannover 96 VS SC Paderborn 07 Prediction German Bundesliga 2

Fri, Nov.19 2021         
German Bundesliga 2 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Hannover 96 got 3 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.15 with 13 points in German Bundesliga 2.

 

2. SC Paderborn 07 got 7 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.3 with 24 points in German Bundesliga 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Hannover 96 win rate is 33.33%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 9 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Hannover 96 win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches. SC Paderborn 07 win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Hannover 96 last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/W/L; Handicap:-/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: -/U/U/O/O. SC Paderborn 07 last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/L/D; Handicap: L/V/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/V/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Hannover 96 wins is 34.29%, the chance for a draw is 27.46% and the chance for SC Paderborn 07 to win this game is 38.25%.


Hannover 96 VS SC Paderborn 07
Prediction:SC Paderborn 07

Hannover 96 VS SC Paderborn 07 Prediction German Bundesliga 2