Mechelen VS Club Brugge Prediction Belgian Pro League

Fri, Nov.19 2021         
Belgian Pro League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Mechelen got 7 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.5 with 23 points in Belgian Pro League.

 

2. Club Brugge got 7 wins, 6 draws and 1 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.3 with 27 points in Belgian Pro League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Mechelen win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 22.22%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Mechelen win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches. Club Brugge win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Mechelen last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/D/W; Handicap:L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/V/O/U. Club Brugge last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/W/D; Handicap: L/L/V/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Mechelen wins is 20.88%, the chance for a draw is 24.35% and the chance for Club Brugge to win this game is 54.78%.


Mechelen VS Club Brugge
Prediction:Club Brugge

Mechelen VS Club Brugge Prediction Belgian Pro League