Zenit St. Petersburg VS FK Nizhny Novgorod Prediction Russia Premier League

Fri, Nov.19 2021         
Russia Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Zenit St. Petersburg got 9 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.1 with 30 points in Russia Premier League.

 

2. FK Nizhny Novgorod got 4 wins, 2 draws and 8 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.13 with 14 points in Russia Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Zenit St. Petersburg win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Zenit St. Petersburg win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. FK Nizhny Novgorod win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 22.22%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Zenit St. Petersburg last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/W/L; Handicap:L/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U. FK Nizhny Novgorod last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/L/L; Handicap: L/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Zenit St. Petersburg wins is 82.25%, the chance for a draw is 12.38% and the chance for FK Nizhny Novgorod to win this game is 5.36%.


Zenit St. Petersburg VS FK Nizhny Novgorod
Prediction:Zenit St. Petersburg

Zenit St. Petersburg VS FK Nizhny Novgorod Prediction Russia Premier League