Estudiantes La Plata VS CA Huracan Prediction Argentine Division 1

Fri, Nov.19 2021         
Argentine Division 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Estudiantes La Plata got 7 wins, 8 draws and 5 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.9 with 29 points in Argentine Division 1.

 

2. CA Huracan got 7 wins, 8 draws and 5 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.10 with 29 points in Argentine Division 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Estudiantes La Plata win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 25.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Estudiantes La Plata win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. CA Huracan win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Estudiantes La Plata last five matches, 1x2: D/D/L/D/L; Handicap:W/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/O. CA Huracan last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/W/L; Handicap: L/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Estudiantes La Plata wins is 41.34%, the chance for a draw is 29.53% and the chance for CA Huracan to win this game is 29.13%.


Estudiantes La Plata VS CA Huracan
Prediction:Estudiantes La Plata

Estudiantes La Plata VS CA Huracan Prediction Argentine Division 1