Argentinos juniors VS Godoy Cruz Antonio Tomba Prediction Argentine Division 1

Fri, Nov.19 2021         
Argentine Division 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Argentinos juniors got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.14 with 25 points in Argentine Division 1.

 

2. Godoy Cruz Antonio Tomba got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.13 with 26 points in Argentine Division 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Argentinos juniors win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Argentinos juniors win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Godoy Cruz Antonio Tomba win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Argentinos juniors last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/L/W; Handicap:W/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/O. Godoy Cruz Antonio Tomba last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/L/D; Handicap: L/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Argentinos juniors wins is 41.75%, the chance for a draw is 29.53% and the chance for Godoy Cruz Antonio Tomba to win this game is 28.72%.


Argentinos juniors VS Godoy Cruz Antonio Tomba
Prediction:Argentinos juniors

Argentinos juniors VS Godoy Cruz Antonio Tomba Prediction Argentine Division 1