Jong Ajax (Youth) VS Volendam Prediction Holland Jupiler League

Fri, Nov.19 2021         
Holland Jupiler League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Jong Ajax (Youth) got 8 wins, 1 draws and 5 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.6 with 25 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

2. Volendam got 9 wins, 4 draws and 1 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.1 with 31 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Jong Ajax (Youth) win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Jong Ajax (Youth) win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches. Volendam win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Jong Ajax (Youth) last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/W; Handicap:W/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/O. Volendam last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/W/W; Handicap: L/V/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/V/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Jong Ajax (Youth) wins is 38.05%, the chance for a draw is 24.45% and the chance for Volendam to win this game is 37.50%.


Jong Ajax (Youth) VS Volendam
Prediction:Jong Ajax (Youth)

Jong Ajax (Youth) VS Volendam Prediction Holland Jupiler League