NAC Breda VS FC Utrecht (Youth) Prediction Holland Jupiler League

Fri, Nov.19 2021         
Holland Jupiler League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. NAC Breda got 5 wins, 3 draws and 6 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.11 with 18 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

2. FC Utrecht (Youth) got 5 wins, 3 draws and 6 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.13 with 18 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, NAC Breda win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 5 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, NAC Breda win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. FC Utrecht (Youth) win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. NAC Breda last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/W/L; Handicap:L/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/V/U. FC Utrecht (Youth) last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/L/L; Handicap: L/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/V/V/V/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that NAC Breda wins is 61.26%, the chance for a draw is 21.10% and the chance for FC Utrecht (Youth) to win this game is 17.64%.


NAC Breda VS FC Utrecht (Youth)
Prediction:NAC Breda

NAC Breda VS FC Utrecht (Youth) Prediction Holland Jupiler League