Roda JC VS AZ Alkmaar (Youth) Prediction Holland Jupiler League

Fri, Nov.19 2021         
Holland Jupiler League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Roda JC got 6 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.9 with 21 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

2. AZ Alkmaar (Youth) got 6 wins, 1 draws and 7 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.10 with 19 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Roda JC win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 5 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Roda JC win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. AZ Alkmaar (Youth) win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Roda JC last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/W/D; Handicap:W/V/L/W/L; Over/Under: V/V/O/V/O. AZ Alkmaar (Youth) last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/D/L; Handicap: L/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Roda JC wins is 65.01%, the chance for a draw is 20.29% and the chance for AZ Alkmaar (Youth) to win this game is 14.70%.


Roda JC VS AZ Alkmaar (Youth)
Prediction:Roda JC

Roda JC VS AZ Alkmaar (Youth) Prediction Holland Jupiler League