Odense BK VS Viborg Prediction Denmark Superligaen

Fri, Nov.19 2021         
Denmark Superligaen -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Odense BK got 3 wins, 7 draws and 5 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.8 with 16 points in Denmark Superligaen.

 

2. Viborg got 3 wins, 7 draws and 5 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.9 with 16 points in Denmark Superligaen.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Odense BK win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Odense BK win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Viborg win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 22.22%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Odense BK last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/D/L; Handicap:L/L/V/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/O. Viborg last five matches, 1x2: D/D/L/W/D; Handicap: -/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: -/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Odense BK wins is 44.83%, the chance for a draw is 26.68% and the chance for Viborg to win this game is 28.48%.


Odense BK VS Viborg
Prediction:Odense BK

Odense BK VS Viborg Prediction Denmark Superligaen