Leicester City VS Chelsea Prediction English Premier League

Sat, Nov.20 2021         
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Leicester City got 4 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.12 with 15 points in English Premier League.

 

2. Chelsea got 8 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.1 with 26 points in English Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Leicester City win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Leicester City win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Chelsea win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Leicester City last five matches, 1x2: D/D/L/D/W; Handicap:V/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/O. Chelsea last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/D/W; Handicap: L/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Leicester City wins is 20.72%, the chance for a draw is 25.94% and the chance for Chelsea to win this game is 53.34%.


Leicester City VS Chelsea
Prediction:Chelsea

Leicester City VS Chelsea Prediction English Premier League