Watford VS Manchester United Prediction English Premier League

Sat, Nov.20 2021         
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Watford got 3 wins, 1 draws and 7 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.17 with 10 points in English Premier League.

 

2. Manchester United got 5 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.6 with 17 points in English Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Watford win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Watford win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Manchester United win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Watford last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/L/L; Handicap:W/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/U. Manchester United last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/L/W; Handicap: L/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Watford wins is 15.15%, the chance for a draw is 20.69% and the chance for Manchester United to win this game is 64.16%.


Watford VS Manchester United
Prediction:Manchester United

Watford VS Manchester United Prediction English Premier League