Newcastle United VS Brentford Prediction English Premier League

Sat, Nov.20 2021         
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Newcastle United got 0 wins, 5 draws and 6 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.19 with 5 points in English Premier League.

 

2. Brentford got 3 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.14 with 12 points in English Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Newcastle United win rate is 66.67%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Newcastle United win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Brentford win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 77.78% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Newcastle United last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/L/L; Handicap:W/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O. Brentford last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/W/L; Handicap: -/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: -/O/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Newcastle United wins is 33.54%, the chance for a draw is 28.60% and the chance for Brentford to win this game is 37.86%.


Newcastle United VS Brentford
Prediction:Brentford

Newcastle United VS Brentford Prediction English Premier League