Norwich City VS Southampton Prediction English Premier League

Sat, Nov.20 2021         
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Norwich City got 1 wins, 2 draws and 8 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.20 with 5 points in English Premier League.

 

2. Southampton got 3 wins, 5 draws and 3 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.13 with 14 points in English Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Norwich City win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Norwich City win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Southampton win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Norwich City last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/D/D; Handicap:W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/U. Southampton last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/D/W; Handicap: W/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Norwich City wins is 25.65%, the chance for a draw is 26.89% and the chance for Southampton to win this game is 47.47%.


Norwich City VS Southampton
Prediction:Southampton

Norwich City VS Southampton Prediction English Premier League