Wolves VS West Ham United Prediction English Premier League

Sat, Nov.20 2021         
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Wolves got 5 wins, 1 draws and 5 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.8 with 16 points in English Premier League.

 

2. West Ham United got 7 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.3 with 23 points in English Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Wolves win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Wolves win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. West Ham United win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Wolves last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/W/W; Handicap:L/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O. West Ham United last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/D/W; Handicap: W/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Wolves wins is 31.40%, the chance for a draw is 29.19% and the chance for West Ham United to win this game is 39.41%.


Wolves VS West Ham United
Prediction:West Ham United

Wolves VS West Ham United Prediction English Premier League