Burnley VS Crystal Palace Prediction English Premier League

Sat, Nov.20 2021         
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Burnley got 1 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.18 with 8 points in English Premier League.

 

2. Crystal Palace got 3 wins, 6 draws and 2 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.10 with 15 points in English Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Burnley win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Burnley win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Crystal Palace win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Burnley last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/D/L; Handicap:W/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U. Crystal Palace last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/D/D; Handicap: W/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Burnley wins is 35.40%, the chance for a draw is 29.42% and the chance for Crystal Palace to win this game is 35.18%.


Burnley VS Crystal Palace
Prediction:Burnley

Burnley VS Crystal Palace Prediction English Premier League