Aston Villa VS Brighton Hove Albion Prediction English Premier League

Sat, Nov.20 2021         
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Aston Villa got 3 wins, 1 draws and 7 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.16 with 10 points in English Premier League.

 

2. Brighton Hove Albion got 4 wins, 5 draws and 2 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.7 with 17 points in English Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Aston Villa win rate is 37.50%, handicap odds win rate is 62.50%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 8 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Aston Villa win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Brighton Hove Albion win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Aston Villa last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/L; Handicap:L/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/O. Brighton Hove Albion last five matches, 1x2: D/D/D/L/D; Handicap: L/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Aston Villa wins is 36.89%, the chance for a draw is 29.31% and the chance for Brighton Hove Albion to win this game is 33.80%.


Aston Villa VS Brighton Hove Albion
Prediction:Aston Villa

Aston Villa VS Brighton Hove Albion Prediction English Premier League