Liverpool VS Arsenal Prediction English Premier League

Sat, Nov.20 2021         
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Liverpool got 6 wins, 4 draws and 1 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.4 with 22 points in English Premier League.

 

2. Arsenal got 6 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.5 with 20 points in English Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Liverpool win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Liverpool win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches. Arsenal win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Liverpool last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/W/W; Handicap:L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/O. Arsenal last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/D; Handicap: L/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Liverpool wins is 64.66%, the chance for a draw is 20.33% and the chance for Arsenal to win this game is 15.01%.


Liverpool VS Arsenal
Prediction:Liverpool

Liverpool VS Arsenal Prediction English Premier League