Sevilla VS Alaves Prediction Spanish La Liga

Sat, Nov.20 2021         
Spanish La Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sevilla got 8 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.3 with 27 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

2. Alaves got 4 wins, 1 draws and 7 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.14 with 13 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sevilla win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sevilla win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. Alaves win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sevilla last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/D/W; Handicap:W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/O. Alaves last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/W/L; Handicap: W/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/V/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sevilla wins is 67.93%, the chance for a draw is 20.71% and the chance for Alaves to win this game is 11.36%.


Sevilla VS Alaves
Prediction:Sevilla

Sevilla VS Alaves Prediction Spanish La Liga