Atletico Madrid VS Osasuna Prediction Spanish La Liga

Sat, Nov.20 2021         
Spanish La Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Atletico Madrid got 6 wins, 5 draws and 1 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.4 with 23 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

2. Osasuna got 5 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.8 with 19 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Atletico Madrid win rate is 90.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Atletico Madrid win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. Osasuna win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Atletico Madrid last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/D/D; Handicap:L/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/O. Osasuna last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/D/W; Handicap: L/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Atletico Madrid wins is 69.56%, the chance for a draw is 20.00% and the chance for Osasuna to win this game is 10.44%.


Atletico Madrid VS Osasuna
Prediction:Atletico Madrid

Atletico Madrid VS Osasuna Prediction Spanish La Liga