Manchester City VS Everton Prediction English Premier League

Sun, Nov.21 2021         
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Manchester City got 7 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.3 with 23 points in English Premier League.

 

2. Everton got 4 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.11 with 15 points in English Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Manchester City win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Manchester City win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Everton win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Manchester City last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/D/W; Handicap:W/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/O. Everton last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/L/D; Handicap: V/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Manchester City wins is 80.71%, the chance for a draw is 13.19% and the chance for Everton to win this game is 6.10%.


Manchester City VS Everton
Prediction:Manchester City

Manchester City VS Everton Prediction English Premier League