Tottenham Hotspur VS Leeds United Prediction English Premier League

Sun, Nov.21 2021         
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Tottenham Hotspur got 5 wins, 1 draws and 5 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.10 with 16 points in English Premier League.

 

2. Leeds United got 2 wins, 5 draws and 4 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.17 with 11 points in English Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Tottenham Hotspur win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Tottenham Hotspur win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Leeds United win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Tottenham Hotspur last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/W/L; Handicap:V/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U. Leeds United last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/D/L; Handicap: V/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Tottenham Hotspur wins is 53.14%, the chance for a draw is 24.41% and the chance for Leeds United to win this game is 22.45%.


Tottenham Hotspur VS Leeds United
Prediction:Tottenham Hotspur

Tottenham Hotspur VS Leeds United Prediction English Premier League