Getafe VS Cadiz Prediction Spanish La Liga

Sun, Nov.21 2021         
Spanish La Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Getafe got 1 wins, 3 draws and 9 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.20 with 6 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

2. Cadiz got 2 wins, 6 draws and 5 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.16 with 12 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Getafe win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 8 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Getafe win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Cadiz win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Getafe last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/L/D; Handicap:L/W/V/L/V; Over/Under: U/O/V/O/U. Cadiz last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/L/L; Handicap: W/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/V/O/V/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Getafe wins is 48.92%, the chance for a draw is 29.35% and the chance for Cadiz to win this game is 21.73%.


Getafe VS Cadiz
Prediction:Getafe

Getafe VS Cadiz Prediction Spanish La Liga