Granada CF VS Real Madrid Prediction Spanish La Liga

Sun, Nov.21 2021         
Spanish La Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Granada CF got 2 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.17 with 11 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

2. Real Madrid got 8 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.3 with 27 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Granada CF win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Granada CF win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Real Madrid win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Granada CF last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/D/W; Handicap:L/W/V/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/V/U/U. Real Madrid last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/W; Handicap: L/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: V/U/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Granada CF wins is 13.77%, the chance for a draw is 20.61% and the chance for Real Madrid to win this game is 65.63%.


Granada CF VS Real Madrid
Prediction:Real Madrid

Granada CF VS Real Madrid Prediction Spanish La Liga