Elche VS Real Betis Prediction Spanish La Liga

Sun, Nov.21 2021         
Spanish La Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Elche got 2 wins, 5 draws and 6 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.18 with 11 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

2. Real Betis got 6 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.5 with 21 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Elche win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Elche win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Real Betis win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Elche last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/D/L; Handicap:W/W/L/V/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/O. Real Betis last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/W/W; Handicap: L/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Elche wins is 26.34%, the chance for a draw is 28.59% and the chance for Real Betis to win this game is 45.07%.


Elche VS Real Betis
Prediction:Real Betis

Elche VS Real Betis Prediction Spanish La Liga