Real Sociedad VS Valencia Prediction Spanish La Liga

Sun, Nov.21 2021         
Spanish La Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Real Sociedad got 8 wins, 4 draws and 1 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.2 with 28 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

2. Valencia got 4 wins, 5 draws and 4 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.10 with 17 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Real Sociedad win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Real Sociedad win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches. Valencia win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Real Sociedad last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/W/D; Handicap:W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/O. Valencia last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/D/L; Handicap: W/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Real Sociedad wins is 52.95%, the chance for a draw is 25.65% and the chance for Valencia to win this game is 21.40%.


Real Sociedad VS Valencia
Prediction:Real Sociedad

Real Sociedad VS Valencia Prediction Spanish La Liga