SC Freiburg VS Eintracht Frankfurt Prediction German Bundesliga

Sun, Nov.21 2021         
German Bundesliga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. SC Freiburg got 6 wins, 4 draws and 1 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.3 with 22 points in German Bundesliga.

 

2. Eintracht Frankfurt got 2 wins, 6 draws and 3 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.14 with 12 points in German Bundesliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, SC Freiburg win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, SC Freiburg win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 88.89%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches. Eintracht Frankfurt win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. SC Freiburg last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/D/W; Handicap:-/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: -/U/O/U/U. Eintracht Frankfurt last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/L/W; Handicap: W/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that SC Freiburg wins is 46.25%, the chance for a draw is 26.25% and the chance for Eintracht Frankfurt to win this game is 27.51%.


SC Freiburg VS Eintracht Frankfurt
Prediction:SC Freiburg

SC Freiburg VS Eintracht Frankfurt Prediction German Bundesliga