Inter Milan VS Napoli Prediction Italian Serie A

Sun, Nov.21 2021         
Italian Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Inter Milan got 7 wins, 4 draws and 1 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.3 with 25 points in Italian Serie A.

 

2. Napoli got 10 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.1 with 32 points in Italian Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Inter Milan win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Inter Milan win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Napoli win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Inter Milan last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/W/D; Handicap:L/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U. Napoli last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/W/D; Handicap: L/W/L/W/V; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Inter Milan wins is 43.02%, the chance for a draw is 26.71% and the chance for Napoli to win this game is 30.27%.


Inter Milan VS Napoli
Prediction:Inter Milan

Inter Milan VS Napoli Prediction Italian Serie A