Genoa VS AS Roma Prediction Italian Serie A

Sun, Nov.21 2021         
Italian Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Genoa got 1 wins, 6 draws and 5 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.17 with 9 points in Italian Serie A.

 

2. AS Roma got 6 wins, 1 draws and 5 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.8 with 19 points in Italian Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Genoa win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Genoa win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. AS Roma win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Genoa last five matches, 1x2: D/D/D/L/D; Handicap:W/L/V/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/O. AS Roma last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/W/D; Handicap: L/L/L/W/V; Over/Under: O/O/O/V/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Genoa wins is 20.41%, the chance for a draw is 23.30% and the chance for AS Roma to win this game is 56.29%.


Genoa VS AS Roma
Prediction:AS Roma

Genoa VS AS Roma Prediction Italian Serie A