Lyon VS Marseille Prediction France Ligue 1

Sun, Nov.21 2021         
France Ligue 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Lyon got 5 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.8 with 19 points in France Ligue 1.

 

2. Marseille got 6 wins, 5 draws and 2 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.5 with 23 points in France Ligue 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Lyon win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Lyon win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Marseille win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Lyon last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/L/W; Handicap:L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/V/V/O/O. Marseille last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/D/D; Handicap: L/L/W/V/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Lyon wins is 51.81%, the chance for a draw is 23.93% and the chance for Marseille to win this game is 24.25%.


Lyon VS Marseille
Prediction:Lyon

Lyon VS Marseille Prediction France Ligue 1