Rayo Vallecano VS Mallorca Prediction Spanish La Liga

Mon, Nov.22 2021         
Spanish La Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Rayo Vallecano got 6 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.7 with 20 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

2. Mallorca got 3 wins, 6 draws and 4 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.13 with 15 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Rayo Vallecano win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Rayo Vallecano win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Mallorca win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Rayo Vallecano last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/L/W; Handicap:W/V/W/L/W; Over/Under: V/U/U/O/O. Mallorca last five matches, 1x2: D/D/D/D/L; Handicap: L/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/V/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Rayo Vallecano wins is 52.23%, the chance for a draw is 27.32% and the chance for Mallorca to win this game is 20.45%.


Rayo Vallecano VS Mallorca
Prediction:Rayo Vallecano

Rayo Vallecano VS Mallorca Prediction Spanish La Liga