Verona VS Empoli Prediction Italian Serie A

Mon, Nov.22 2021         
Italian Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Verona got 4 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.10 with 16 points in Italian Serie A.

 

2. Empoli got 5 wins, 1 draws and 6 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.11 with 16 points in Italian Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Verona win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 22.22% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Verona win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. Empoli win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Verona last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/W/L; Handicap:W/W/W/W/V; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O. Empoli last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/L/W; Handicap: L/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Verona wins is 53.34%, the chance for a draw is 23.91% and the chance for Empoli to win this game is 22.76%.


Verona VS Empoli
Prediction:Verona

Verona VS Empoli Prediction Italian Serie A