Torino VS Udinese Prediction Italian Serie A

Mon, Nov.22 2021         
Italian Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Torino got 4 wins, 2 draws and 6 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.14 with 14 points in Italian Serie A.

 

2. Udinese got 3 wins, 5 draws and 4 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.15 with 14 points in Italian Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Torino win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Torino win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Udinese win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Torino last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/W/L; Handicap:L/W/V/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U. Udinese last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/D/D; Handicap: -/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: -/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Torino wins is 45.22%, the chance for a draw is 28.62% and the chance for Udinese to win this game is 26.16%.


Torino VS Udinese
Prediction:Torino

Torino VS Udinese Prediction Italian Serie A