Dijon VS AJ Auxerre Prediction France Ligue 2

Mon, Nov.22 2021         
France Ligue 2 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Dijon got 5 wins, 1 draws and 9 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.18 with 16 points in France Ligue 2.

 

2. AJ Auxerre got 8 wins, 5 draws and 2 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.3 with 29 points in France Ligue 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Dijon win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Dijon win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 22.22% in the last 10 matches. AJ Auxerre win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Dijon last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/W/W; Handicap:-/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: -/U/U/O/U. AJ Auxerre last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/L; Handicap: -/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: -/O/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Dijon wins is 33.54%, the chance for a draw is 29.85% and the chance for AJ Auxerre to win this game is 36.62%.


Dijon VS AJ Auxerre
Prediction:AJ Auxerre

Dijon VS AJ Auxerre Prediction France Ligue 2