Real Sociedad B VS Girona Prediction Spanish Segunda Division

Mon, Nov.22 2021         
Spanish Segunda Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Real Sociedad B got 4 wins, 5 draws and 7 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.18 with 17 points in Spanish Segunda Division.

 

2. Girona got 6 wins, 3 draws and 7 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.14 with 21 points in Spanish Segunda Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Real Sociedad B win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Real Sociedad B win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Girona win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Real Sociedad B last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/L/W; Handicap:W/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/O. Girona last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/W/D; Handicap: W/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Real Sociedad B wins is 35.17%, the chance for a draw is 30.57% and the chance for Girona to win this game is 34.26%.


Real Sociedad B VS Girona
Prediction:Real Sociedad B

Real Sociedad B VS Girona Prediction Spanish Segunda Division