Real Zaragoza VS Leganes Prediction Spanish Segunda Division

Mon, Nov.22 2021         
Spanish Segunda Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Real Zaragoza got 4 wins, 10 draws and 2 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.11 with 22 points in Spanish Segunda Division.

 

2. Leganes got 3 wins, 6 draws and 7 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.20 with 15 points in Spanish Segunda Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Real Zaragoza win rate is 28.57%, handicap odds win rate is 42.86%, over 2.5 rate is 42.86% in the last 7 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Real Zaragoza win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches. Leganes win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Real Zaragoza last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/D; Handicap:W/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/V/U/U/V. Leganes last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/L/L; Handicap: V/W/L/V/L; Over/Under: U/V/V/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Real Zaragoza wins is 39.19%, the chance for a draw is 31.66% and the chance for Leganes to win this game is 29.15%.


Real Zaragoza VS Leganes
Prediction:Real Zaragoza

Real Zaragoza VS Leganes Prediction Spanish Segunda Division