Lamia VS Panathinaikos Prediction Greece Super League A

Mon, Nov.22 2021         
Greece Super League A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Lamia got 2 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.11 with 9 points in Greece Super League A.

 

2. Panathinaikos got 3 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.7 with 11 points in Greece Super League A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Lamia win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 11.11% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Lamia win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Panathinaikos win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Lamia last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/D/L; Handicap:W/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U. Panathinaikos last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/L/W; Handicap: L/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Lamia wins is 22.44%, the chance for a draw is 27.95% and the chance for Panathinaikos to win this game is 49.61%.


Lamia VS Panathinaikos
Prediction:Panathinaikos

Lamia VS Panathinaikos Prediction Greece Super League A