IFK Norrkoping FK VS Djurgardens Prediction Swedish Allsvenskan

Mon, Nov.22 2021         
Swedish Allsvenskan -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. IFK Norrkoping FK got 13 wins, 4 draws and 10 losses in the last 27 matches, rank No.7 with 43 points in Swedish Allsvenskan.

 

2. Djurgardens got 16 wins, 5 draws and 6 losses in the last 27 matches, rank No.2 with 53 points in Swedish Allsvenskan.

 

3. For head to head statistics, IFK Norrkoping FK win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, IFK Norrkoping FK win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. Djurgardens win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. IFK Norrkoping FK last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/L/L; Handicap:L/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/O. Djurgardens last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/W/L; Handicap: W/L/L/V/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that IFK Norrkoping FK wins is 33.31%, the chance for a draw is 27.65% and the chance for Djurgardens to win this game is 39.04%.


IFK Norrkoping FK VS Djurgardens
Prediction:Djurgardens

IFK Norrkoping FK VS Djurgardens Prediction Swedish Allsvenskan