Orebro VS Kalmar Prediction Swedish Allsvenskan

Mon, Nov.22 2021         
Swedish Allsvenskan -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Orebro got 4 wins, 5 draws and 18 losses in the last 27 matches, rank No.15 with 17 points in Swedish Allsvenskan.

 

2. Kalmar got 12 wins, 8 draws and 7 losses in the last 27 matches, rank No.6 with 44 points in Swedish Allsvenskan.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Orebro win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 11.11% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Orebro win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Kalmar win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Orebro last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/L/L; Handicap:W/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/U. Kalmar last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/L/L; Handicap: W/W/L/V/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Orebro wins is 21.13%, the chance for a draw is 24.63% and the chance for Kalmar to win this game is 54.24%.


Orebro VS Kalmar
Prediction:Kalmar

Orebro VS Kalmar Prediction Swedish Allsvenskan