FC Utrecht (Youth) VS Volendam Prediction Holland Jupiler League

Mon, Nov.22 2021         
Holland Jupiler League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FC Utrecht (Youth) got 5 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.13 with 19 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

2. Volendam got 9 wins, 5 draws and 1 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.2 with 32 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FC Utrecht (Youth) win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FC Utrecht (Youth) win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Volendam win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FC Utrecht (Youth) last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/W/L; Handicap:W/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/V/V/V. Volendam last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/L/W; Handicap: V/L/V/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/V/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FC Utrecht (Youth) wins is 20.71%, the chance for a draw is 22.32% and the chance for Volendam to win this game is 56.97%.


FC Utrecht (Youth) VS Volendam
Prediction:Volendam

FC Utrecht (Youth) VS Volendam Prediction Holland Jupiler League