Dynamo Kyiv VS Bayern Munchen Prediction UEFA Champions League

Tue, Nov.23 2021         
UEFA Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Dynamo Kyiv got 12 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.1 with 38 points in Ukrainian Premier League.

 

2. Bayern Munchen got 9 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.1 with 28 points in German Bundesliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Dynamo Kyiv win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Dynamo Kyiv win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Bayern Munchen win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Dynamo Kyiv last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/W/W; Handicap:W/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/V/U/O/V. Bayern Munchen last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/W/L; Handicap: L/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Dynamo Kyiv wins is 7.99%, the chance for a draw is 14.89% and the chance for Bayern Munchen to win this game is 77.12%.


Dynamo Kyiv VS Bayern Munchen
Prediction:Bayern Munchen

Dynamo Kyiv VS Bayern Munchen Prediction UEFA Champions League