Villarreal VS Manchester United Prediction UEFA Champions League

Tue, Nov.23 2021         
UEFA Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Villarreal got 3 wins, 7 draws and 3 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.12 with 16 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

2. Manchester United got 5 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.8 with 17 points in English Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Villarreal win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 6 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Villarreal win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Manchester United win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Villarreal last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/L/D; Handicap:V/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/O. Manchester United last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/W/L; Handicap: L/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Villarreal wins is 29.14%, the chance for a draw is 26.63% and the chance for Manchester United to win this game is 44.23%.


Villarreal VS Manchester United
Prediction:Manchester United

Villarreal VS Manchester United Prediction UEFA Champions League