FC Barcelona VS Benfica Prediction UEFA Champions League

Tue, Nov.23 2021         
UEFA Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FC Barcelona got 5 wins, 5 draws and 3 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.7 with 20 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

2. Benfica got 9 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.3 with 28 points in Portugal Primeira Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FC Barcelona win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 5 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FC Barcelona win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 10.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Benfica win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FC Barcelona last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/D/L; Handicap:L/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U. Benfica last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/D/D; Handicap: W/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FC Barcelona wins is 58.41%, the chance for a draw is 22.67% and the chance for Benfica to win this game is 18.92%.


FC Barcelona VS Benfica
Prediction:FC Barcelona

FC Barcelona VS Benfica Prediction UEFA Champions League