Young Boys VS Atalanta Prediction UEFA Champions League

Tue, Nov.23 2021         
UEFA Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Young Boys got 6 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.4 with 22 points in Swiss Super League.

 

2. Atalanta got 7 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.4 with 25 points in Italian Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Young Boys win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Young Boys win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 11.11%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches. Atalanta win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Young Boys last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/L/L; Handicap:-/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: -/U/U/O/U. Atalanta last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/D/W; Handicap: W/V/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/V/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Young Boys wins is 26.53%, the chance for a draw is 24.97% and the chance for Atalanta to win this game is 48.50%.


Young Boys VS Atalanta
Prediction:Atalanta

Young Boys VS Atalanta Prediction UEFA Champions League